shudderingly sildenafil rezeptfrei preisvergleich Everything has now been ID’d, entered and recorded! I’m really pleased with what I found and the end total was 172 species. I’m amazed what I was able to find and how much there is when you start to look. This was my first attempt at it and now I’m looking even closer all the time, wondering what every little thing is. Before I would have ignored them. Massive thanks goes to the organisers of the event, and all the lovely people on Twitter and iSpot that have helped with identification. I have so much to learn about all the insects groups, but it’s fun discovering a whole new world, I’ve caught ‘the bug’ (sorry, couldn’t resist!). Everyone should give it a go, I’m looking forward to next years event.
You can read Part 1 of the blog here – Part 1
Here are some of the highlights –
You can view all the pics I’ve uploaded here – Photos
Having done this project has got me intrigued as to what else is using the garden, which leads me to an extension of the scope of my patch. I have focused on the big stuff – birds, mammals, butterflies etc, but there is so much more out there to be found. I am going to start recording, surveying and monitoring everything that uses the garden. This is a large project and is going to take years, but should be interesting to see what there is, how it changes through the seasons and over the years. The website will need some new pages! I can’t wait to see what I discover and learn (there is a lot to learn!). You never know I might get quite good at this IDing lark. Please feel free to check back to the blog regularly to follow me on my exploration and journey into this world of the unknown.